Where to buy cool goth clothes: Punk Rave

Hey ghouls!

I get asked a lot where do I buy certain clothes and while most of the time I shop at second hand stores because I'm poor lol, when I do have some extra cash one of the brands I keep turning to is Punk Rave.
I'm always in search of interesting clothing and if you follow me on social media -and even if you read some of my past blog posts- you might know that I'm a big supporter of alternative brands in general and I always put quality above quantity.

Over the years I've been following Punk Rave and even got some good deals on a few items. And the items I do have are some of my favorite pieces in my closet.

The prices are actually pretty good if you take into consideration the quality of the garments and if you need something unique that will stand out for an event I'm pretty sure you can find it on their website.

They have a beautiful collection of gothic clothes ranging from breathtaking gothic Victorian dresses to the most cool looking gothic jackets.

Some of my favorite things on their website *adding to wishlist* are:
                      Click on the photos to go to the website and see more info.

This trench coat with luxurious lace, just look at it!

This badass slit skirt wit buckles that's actually unisex so you can share it with your boyfriend hahaha

The sexiest dress for  the occasion you want to rule the dace floor at your local goth club
And this asymmetrical witchy top perfect for casual wear and special occasions.
It's really hard to stop posting pictures of their clothes so I recommend you go check out the website for yourself .


Comments