Punk Rave review & lookbook

Hello Ghouls!

To get this out of the way: yes this is a collaboration/partially sponsored post but my review is 100% honest. I would never do a collaboration with a brand that I don't like.
I've been a fan of Punk Rave for a few years now and I bought some of their items long before I was contacted by them. Actually just two of these items were sent to me for photos and review.

First of all the public relations from Punk Rave are the best, they are prompt, kind and will give you all the information you need.
The shipping from Punkravestore to Europe takes about 3 to 4 weeks.

The first item that I'm going to talk about is the ''Black wool leather spanking split punk skirt '' , I had my eye on it from when I posted my previous entry for Punk Rave (read it here).
It's truly a statement piece that will turn a lot of heads hahaha. I'm pretty sure you can dress it up and down depending on the occasion.
The material is some sort of thin faux suede, similar to deer suede. It also has faux leather and lacing on the sides and back. The metal parts are a ''dirty silver'' color.
The only negative thing I have to say about it is that even the XS is too big on me. The lacing and buckle straps have to come on the waist like a built in corset but it doesn't fit me so I have to wear it on the waist but it still looks good so I'm not too upset about that. I actually wore it with a corset and it looked awesome.
Be aware of the information on the size chart when you choose the size. For example the XS has a 68cm waist, my natural waist is about 60-63. Also keep in mind that the laces on the side can be loosen up so I would go with a size down if you are between sizes.

P.S. This is a unisex skirt






The next item is the Asymmetric hem square collar feminine top. I also talked about this in the previous post.
It's a witchy top made from very soft cotton, like viscose that makes it incredibly comfortable. It's a good everyday piece but with right accessories can be a ''going out' top.
It has different types of lace in the chest area and on the sides. On the back it has a corset type lacing that doesn't do much it's just for aesthetic purpose. I did wear it with a corset underneath to give it a bit more shape but I bet it looks awesome a bit more loose and with some leather pants too :D
I got a size S and it fits good, I would say it's true to size.

Next item I had for a few years actually, It's not on the website anymore, although you might still find it on other shops that stock Punk Rave.
I did found two similar coats that are on the website : The Sexy formal zip up long coat and the Fashion dovetail long trench coat .
Generally the coats from Punk Rave are unisex. I actually have the same coat as Aurelio Voltaire (go check his youtube)  :D
The details on this coat are amazing. I always feel like a royal vampire when I wear it.
It's made out of velvet with faux leather on the collar, suitable for spring and autumn.
Again, this is a size S, I wouldn't have minded if it were a bit more tight on the waist but that's just my preference :P
It's by far my favorite coat and I don't wear it a lot, just for special occasions and photo shoots. It's also the only fancy coat I own. I'm in the search for another spring coat but haven't found one yet to fit my needs and pocket :P


Another skirt that if you follow me on my other social sites you have already seen a few times. I got it about a year ago. It's the Irregular hem long gothic skirt (aka Cathedral skirt). It's an older design, it's sold out on the site but do check out the other skirts, there are a few similar ones ;).
This skirt has multiple layers, it has some spiderweb lace, corset lacing and cotton shaped like a batwing, it's the perfect gothic skirt! :D
I did take out the chain and cross just because I like it better without it and I'm not into religious symbols :P.
The waist is elasticated so it sizing is not an issue. I think I have an S and it fits perfect. 



PUNK RAVE LOOKBOOK

And as a bonus, I'll show you another pice, this one I don't actually have anymore but I did wore it to a few photoshoots before selling it. 
I don't remeber how this one is called but I know I got it because I saw it on Ree Ree Philips (check her youtube here) 
It's a beautiful top, very elegant. The only downside is that I really can't deal with turtle necks hahaha. I like the way they look but they are such a hassle to put on and off. 



Comments